Mikey's Place

A place for keeping a journal. Why? Because it keeps me sane! I used to get rather angry at people for stupid things. Then, I discovered the value of a journal. It works. Here, I'll tell you how and why it works for me.

Name:
Location: Mountain Ash, Wales, United Kingdom

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Haiku Mike

I was watching the effects of the wind at the lake, yesterday morning. A heron was standing on a pole about a quarter of the way into the lake, gently flapping its wings to keep its balance. A golden leaf floated past me and gave me a feeling of poetry.

So, I started a new blog. I set it up as a Haiku blog. I thought it would be good to express feelings in some form of poetry. I'm going to try to add a haiku every day.

The heron was there again this morning. There was no wind this time. It stood still; calm; peaceful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home