Mikey's Place

A place for keeping a journal. Why? Because it keeps me sane! I used to get rather angry at people for stupid things. Then, I discovered the value of a journal. It works. Here, I'll tell you how and why it works for me.

Name:
Location: Mountain Ash, Wales, United Kingdom

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Looking Back to Look Forward - 2

It's been a long time since I wrote in here. I've been busy!

I've just been reading some of my earlier blogs. Hmmm!

Over the last five and a half years, I have worked, not only on my self-esteem, but also on my self-image. It's easy to see how "right" we are; our real problem is that we never seem to see ourselves as others see us. I won't say I've got there; but, four years on from my last post, I'm amazed that I had the audacity to write what I did!

I did think of deleting some of my previous posts. But I think it's more important to leave them there. They represent the road I've travelled during the last six years - and it really is a "road less travelled" as the poem (and book and film and cliche) goes.

Maybe, over the next few months, I'll publish some of my findings aboput myself. For now, suffice it to say that I'm not the person who wrote that last entry. I've changed.

And I'd like to think I've changed for the better, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home